Starting at $16 per hour.
Full-time or Part-time; you set your schedule.
Experienced Assembler/ Manufacturing Technician
$500 Hiring bonus ~Pay: Starting at $16 per hour with rapid growth potential ~ Set your work schedule ~ Health Insurances after 30 days ~ Awesome team ~ Clean and Quiet environment ~ Family environment with under 100 employees!!
GMI manufactures what matters and now you can too! If you love the idea of making products that make a difference in the world and want to do it in a clean, quiet atmosphere, consider helping GMI manufacture complex, technical products, many of which help save lives. Get the things you want, like telling us what work schedule works best for you and your family or circumstances and we will try to make that happen for you, fun times and a team that’s close knit and supportive. You will make a difference every day, and you will be appreciated for it! We are growing and we’re looking for conscientious self-starters to join our team of engaged, caring, hardworking people. Our average tenure is over 10 years because people love it here.
We build a variety of products from simple to complex offering challenging work to match your skill level and allow you to own products from start to finish. We offer flexible 1st shift scheduling Monday through Friday in our manufacturing area with opportunities to grow internally. Work as little or as much as you want on Fridays!
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Sr. Assembly Technician:
- Assemble and / or test a machine following specific build instructions containing text and pictures
- Function independently as part of a coordinated team environment.
- Accurately inspect your work or the work of others.
- Able to identify basic assembly defects and determine path to repair.
- Accurately perform the necessary transactions to complete repairs.
The Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must have the ability to read and understand written manufacturing instructions.
- Must be familiar with basic power tools such as a powered torque driver.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills to interact professionally and courteously with other associates.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to regularly lift and move up to 50 pounds and stoop, kneel and move from place to place.
- Requires hand dexterity and good vision.
The Cherries on Top:
GMI offers our full-time Associates a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Annual Profit Sharing
- 401k plan with a Company Match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance eligible after 30 days
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance, AFLAC
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, plus 2 personal days annually
- Generous Employee Referral program
- Company lunches and happy hours
Full-time or part-time at least 25 hours per week
High school or equivalent (Required)
Applicable manufacturing experience
If this sounds interesting, we want to hear from you!
If you have questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com