About the GMI environment
- GMI is a well established contract manufacturer established in 1983
- Team and family oriented philosophy throughout
- Plenty of on-site amenities and special events
Part time, 20 hours per week.
Under the direction of the President, the Executive Assistant will be involved in supporting the Executive, Sales and Marketing teams with day-to-day activities, meetings, tasks and data entry/reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary to meet the needs of the organization from time to time, as needed.
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Management team
- Complete various day-to-day tasks
- Review and update documentation
- Coordinate, schedule and participate in meetings
- Book travel or events
- Support customer and vendor visits to facility
- Maintain office functionality through ordering and stocking office supplies
- Support HR with various tasks and company events
- Assist with maintaining Sales CRM
- Track projects and provide general administrative support to the team
- Provide support on special projects
- Other tasks as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of related administrative work experience
- This position requires excellent attention to detail and organization
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player, self-starer and dependable
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Ability to use discretion with handling sensitive information
- Ability to multitask with excellent time-management skills
- Flexible, organized and excellent problem-solving skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Must have working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have the ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions and requires basic mathematical skills.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills in order to interact professionally and courteously with other Associates.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
Physical requirements and working conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The phrases “occasionally,” “regularly,” and “frequently” correspond to the following definitions: “Occasionally” means up to 1/3 of working time, “regularly” means between 1/3 and 2/3 of working time, and “frequently” means 2/3 and more working time.
While performing the duties and responsibilities of this position, the Associate must possess mobility to work in a standard office and lab setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer. He/she will frequently sit, walk, use hands to finger, handle or touch, and move from place to place. Must possess the ability to lift and carry materials weighing up to 30 pounds. Specific vision requirements for this position include ability to read printed materials and a computer screen. The Associate must be able to hear and speak to communicate in person and over the telephone. This position is factory based, in Mequon, WI.
The Cherries on Top:
GMI offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Compensation with Annual Profit Sharing
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, plus 2 personal days annually
- Generous Employee Referral program
- Corporate sponsored Luncheons and Happy Hours
- Company Events, Competitions and Group Volunteer Opportunities
We’re a medium size, family-oriented company that values our associates and are looking for your help to make a difference to the company’s overall success.
If this sounds interesting, we want to hear from you!
If you have questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org