About our environment
- GMI Solutions is a well established contract manufacturer established in 1983
- MūL Technologies is a robotic automation company
- Team and family oriented philosophy throughout
- Plenty of on-site amenities and special events
We’re looking for a driven, passionate, talented marketing specialist to join our team! The ideal candidate has a creative, think-outside-the box personality, with a passion for working across teams to deliver market growth and customer engagement.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for growing our email campaigns, website content, digital marketing/branding and tradeshow planning between our two companies. Working with direction provided by the Director of Marketing and the Director of Business Development. The work will be rewarding as the two companies are a combination of a startup along with a traditional contract manufacturing organization.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary to meet the needs of the organization from time to time.
Overview of major elements:
- Grow attributable revenue and engagement for our email and social media channels
- Develop engaging email calendar, blog posts and content calendar
- Coordinate with other team members and departments around content creation
- Identify opportunities for triggered email campaigns
- Create and maintain an accurate lead database
- Manage database growth and segmentation
- Plan and execute tradeshows including contracts, lead management, packing and shipping
- Creating website content and digital branding
- Implement video and graphics out to digital platforms
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requires the equivalent of graduation from a four-year college or university with major coursework related to the area of assignment and five years of experience within or related to the marketing function; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, with emphasis on: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier & Acrobat
- Skilled in digital marketing – Google, LinkedIn, and others
- Website maintenance and editing
- Use of CRM tools, preferably Hubspot
- Knowledgeable in CorelDraw and Canva a plus
- Skilled presentation abilities and interpersonal relationship development
- Skill in the use of computers, preferably in a PC, Windows-based operating environment
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Prepare clear, concise and informative reports, correspondence and other written materials
Physical requirements and working conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The phrases “occasionally,” “regularly,” and “frequently” correspond to the following definitions: “Occasionally” means up to 1/3 of working time, “regularly” means between 1/3 and 2/3 of working time, and “frequently” means 2/3 and more working time.
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings at various sites within and away from the City; strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 30 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone. Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment. This is a factory-based position working out of the Mequon, WI facility.
The Cherries on Top:
GMI offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Compensation with Annual Profit Sharing
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, plus 2 personal days annually
- Generous Employee Referral program
- Corporate sponsored Luncheons and Happy Hours
- Company Events, Competitions and Group Volunteer Opportunities
We’re a medium size, family-oriented company that values our associates and are looking for your help to make a difference to the company’s overall success.
If this sounds interesting, we want to hear from you!
If you have questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com