We are changing the robotics industry and are looking for talented people to help us do it faster!
MūL Technologies – Customer Service Associate
Are you interested in joining a fun dynamic team in a great work environment? MūL Technologies has an excellent opportunity for you!
Meet MARC, our Mobile Autonomous Robotic Cart at multechnologies.com. MARC is the quickest-to-implement AMR in the world requiring less than 10 minutes for a user to be working from the time they unbox the unit. MARC was conceived differently than other AMR’s, MūL created a Wi-Fi free, secure, safe, easy to implement and cost-effective robot.
About our environment
- MūL Technologies is a robotic automation company
- GMI Solutions is a well established contract manufacturer established in 1983
- Team and family oriented philosophy throughout
- Plenty of on-site amenities and special events
The Customer Service Associate role owns customer order management, along with day-to-day internal communication on customer programs for MūL Technologies. You will play a crucial role in ensuring accurate and efficient processing of customer orders, and be responsible for maintaining order records, resolving order-related issues, and collaborating with various departments to ensure smooth order fulfillment. This position offers an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and contribute to the success of MuL Technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate and efficient processing of customer orders. Obtain purchase orders from customers to enter into MūL ERP system, ensuring customer orders for systems, components, and service parts are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Maintain and update customer order records, including order details, delivery information, and payment terms.
- Communicate with customers to resolve order discrepancies and issues by coordinating with the relevant departments, such as sales, logistics, accounting and customer service.
- Communicate order updates, changes, and delays to customers and internal stakeholders as necessary.
- Collaborate with the sales team and customers to clarify any unclear or missing order information.
- Support monthly reporting to ensure orders in MūL’s ERP system is accurate and kept up-to-date.
- Support part quotations, expedite fee notifications and freight costs to the customer or appropriate contact.
- Assist AR department with customer inventory invoicing, invoice discrepancies and customer payment issues.
- Process and maintain additional internal orders for sister company, GMI Solutions.
- Assist in managing backorders and coordinating with suppliers to ensure timely product availability.
- Continuously improve order entry processes and suggest system enhancements to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Support responses to customers for service requirements or call coordination with MūL Technical team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or equivalent; associate or bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field is a plus. Proven experience as an order entry specialist or in a similar role is a plus. Excellent data entry skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to work in a team oriented cooperative work environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Prepare clear correspondence and other written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a cross functional structure.
- Manage multiple tasks, often with competing deadlines.
The Cherries on Top
- Generous compensation structure.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance, Long- and Short-term Disability, and AFLAC.
- 401k plan with company match.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, plus 2 personal days annually.
- Generous Employee Referral program.
- Corporate sponsored luncheons and Happy Hours.
- Company events, competitions, and group volunteer opportunities.
Physical requirements and working conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The phrases “occasionally,” “regularly,” and “frequently” correspond to the following definitions: “Occasionally” means up to 1/3 of working time, “regularly” means between 1/3 and 2/3 of working time, and “frequently” means 2/3 and more working time.
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings at various sites within and away from the office. Strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 30 pounds. Vision to read printed materials and a computer screen. Hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone. Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment This position is factory based, in Mequon, WI.
If this sounds interesting, we want to hear from you!
If you have questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org