We are changing the robotics industry and are looking for talented people to help us do it faster!
MūL Technologies – Sales Representative
Are you looking for a fun sales job? Is a great company culture appealing to you? Do you think robots are cool? If so MūL Technologies may be a perfect fit.
Meet MARC, our Mobile Autonomous Robotic Cart at multechnologies.com. MARC is the quickest-to-implement AMR in the world requiring less than 10 minutes for a user to be working from the time they unbox the unit. MARC was conceived differently than other AMR’s, MūL created a Wi-Fi free, secure, safe, easy to implement and cost-effective robot.
About our environment
- MūL Technologies is a robotic automation company
- GMI Solutions is a well established contract manufacturer established in 1983
- Team and family oriented philosophy throughout
- Plenty of on-site amenities and special events
The Sales Representative is a hands-on customer focused salesperson with excellent people skills, a fast learner and interested in supporting all sales efforts while growing their knowledge in the robotics and automation environment. Responsible for supporting all sales functions in pursuit of opportunities with new customers and existing accounts as well as coordinating with MūL’s Marketing, Sales, and Management teams.
The position is an office-based position in Mequon, WI, however we do offer flexibility when needed. Some travel will be required for new customer introductions and trade shows.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow-up and pursuit of incoming leads from online marketing and trade shows.
- Outbound calls and emails to prospective contacts for initial introductions, quotations, and follow-up.
- Develop strategic relationships with contacts and decision makers at target companies.
- Expand current and future accounts with additional orders and locations.
- Responsible for revenue and pipeline.
- Management of customer transactions and product support with Mūl operations team.
- Support meetings and hosting virtual product demonstrations in our facility.
- Travel to customer sites as needed.
- Attending and working select national trade shows.
- Update CRM database with current customer status, activities and deal flow.
- Report on customer requests to improve product features and functionality.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a sales role. Robotics or automation knowledge is a plus.
- Drive and determination to succeed.
- A willingness and desire to make a lot of money.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Maintain customer relationships and provide outstanding customer service.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications, telephone skills a must.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment and be a team player.
- Skilled in the use of computers, preferably in a PC, Windows-based operating environment.
- Skilled in organizing resources and establishing priorities often with competing deadlines.
- Knowledge and use of HubSpot CRM is a plus.
- Aptitude for learning to become proficient in the sales process and the MūL product line.
- Self-aware and motivated to succeed.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross functional structure.
The Cherries on Top
- Generous base/commission compensation structure with no cap on what you can make.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance, Long- and Short-term Disability, and AFLAC.
- 401k plan with company match.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, plus 2 personal days annually.
- Generous Employee Referral program.
- Corporate sponsored luncheons and Happy Hours.
- Company events, competitions, and group volunteer opportunities.
Physical requirements and working conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings at various sites within and away from the City; strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 50 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone. Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is a factory-based position working out of the Mequon, WI facility.
If this sounds interesting, we want to hear from you!
If you have questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com